Got leftover pumpkin puree? I seem to have a lot of it lately. After making the Pumpkin Chocolate Marble Quick Bread, I then made these Quick Pumpkin Biscuits.
- 1 1/2 cups. Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon 2%. milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until soft dough forms, beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto floured surface (may use baking mix in place of flour).
- Gently roll dough in baking mix and knead 10 times.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick. Cut with a 2 inch cutter dipped in baking mix.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until light and golden brown, 8 minutes.
Serve these for breakfast or with a bowl of chili. How delicious is that?
These taste best fresh from the oven. The pumpkin flavor is subtle and a delightful surprise.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.