Got leftovers? It doesn’t happen often, but this last go round with the BBQ Pulled Pork, there was a bit left over.
And I happen to love it when leftovers work out so well for an incredible next day meal. For a quick appetizer or on the go snack, you should try my Pulled Pork Crescent Rolls.
- 1 package reduced fat crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cooked bbq pulled pork
- Preheat oven according to the package direction for your crescent rolls
- Place 1 ounce of cooked pork on the dough and roll.
- Add an egg wash to the dough.
I love what an egg wash does to the crescent rolls.
When you find yourself with a bit of leftovers this recipe can be just the right thing. You can make this with leftover chicken or turkey. Or try a little Shrimp Newberg. Or if you are a vegetarian, you can make this with leftover chopped veggies too.
Now go get fancy with your leftovers and have fun in the kitchen.