I probably mentioned that many of our Friday evenings are enjoyed celebrating the start of the weekend. The hubby and I love champagne. We will pick out a movie, and I put out a spread of appetizers.
This time I put those fresh strawberries to good use with this quaint treat.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites.
- Basket of fresh strawberries
- 2 ounces of reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/8 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- In a small bowl, whip the cream cheese with the powdered sugar.
- Dip the strawberries into the cream cheese and then into the graham crackers.
How can you go wrong with strawberries and champagne on a Friday night? I love to find little bites for us and break away from the traditional popcorn, pizza and beer.
One of these days, I am going to create a fruit bar, with lots of different fruits, dips and toppings. And I know it will be better than any ice cream bar I have ever seen.
This idea would be great for your bunko parties, ladies night in, kids slumber party and many other events.
Oh, some strawberry frozen yogurt, or chocolate frozen yogurt would be a great addition to this as well.
Yup. My mind is spinning right now.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.