I needed a man’s man bread. Not a pretty girls bread, but one that can make a manwich out of a sandwich.
And lucky for me, I was cleaning out the fridge and discovered Turkey Pepperoni that needed to be used.
The result is the creation of Pepperoni and Mozzarella Beer Bread.
I added fresh milled oat flour to the recipe but is totally not necessary. You can use all Bisquick if you prefer.
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces flat beer (or room temp)
- 1 Tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 3/4 cup turkey pepperoni, cut up
- 1/4 cup regular pepperoni, cut up
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Stir together Bisquick, oat flour, beer, sugar and garlic powder in a bowl and stir just until blended.
- Add pepperoni and cheese.
- Place in a 9-inch oaf pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- It’s done when a sharp knife inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
Um, what can I say, but even if it’s a man’s man bread, any smart woman will love it too.
It’s irresistibly delicious!
It’s hide it quick before everyone else figures out how good it tastes delicious.
Or its hurry up and let everyone else eat it before I do delicious.
I think you get the picture. You do don’t you?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.