Oh the weather outside has been so wonderful. Well actually, a bit to hot for me, but it’s great for grilling.
and since I love to get my grill on, My grilled burgers were marinated in a Soy Sauce mixture. I will tell you they are very tasty. Marinating burgers are not necessary, but this sauce really made these the best grilled burgers you ever tasted.
- 16 ounces 93/7 ground beef
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Minced Onion
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Mix all ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Form burgers into patties and lay onto the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Pour marinade over formed burgers.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator.
- Allow burgers to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill about 6 min on each side.
Savor the flavor of this burger. It really has a unique taste that I guarantee you will love.
You know for some reason, I don’t like to dress up by burgers too much. They get messy and I don’t enjoy the big bite that goes along with a huge dressed up burger.
Maybe next time I will deconstruct my burger and then I can add all kinds of delicious “toppings”.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.