Some mornings are just meant to be savored. To last a long time. To be enjoyed.
It’s such a lovely experience to wake up very early in the morning to watch the sun rise on my patio. I just sit there and sip on a cup of coffee and take in all the beauty of the outdoors.
It’s great to take your time and not have to rush through the usual morning rituals.
I put together this homemade Cafe Vienna Mix to have on hand on those days that you want a fancy coffee drink without all the fuss.
Cafe Vienna is a cinnamon coffee blend.
- 1/2 cup instant espresso coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredient a blender and blend into a fine powder.
- To make a cup of Cafe Vienna. Add three teaspoons to a cup of boiling water.
- Serve with cinnamon stick if desired.
It’s so great to have a specialty drink to enjoy in your own home.
Try to take the time to relax every now and then. Stop and smell the coffee.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.