Wow! What a week it has been for me. After working from home for two years, I went back into the office. Yes, it was a long week.
I had major withdrawals. Social Media withdrawals, Kona withdrawals, kitchen withdrawals. Oh how I missed my kitchen.
One evening after work I was craving chocolate chip cookies, but instead I made Raw Mini Chip Bits.
Sometime I just don’t have the patience to prep and bake a batch of cookies.
But the good news is these bits are pretty darn healthy, all things considered.
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons steel-cut oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/8 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor or blender like my Ninja, add the walnuts, coconut flakes, and the oats. Process until it forms into a paste.
- Add the honey and vanilla bean paste and process until well combined.
- Roll into a shallow bowl.
- Add the mini chips and blend.
- Refrigerate about 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll into tiny balls.
- Return to fridge until ready to eat.
Yes, it cured my craving and at only 1 PP per bit that’s almost guilt-free.
I thought they were so delicious. Try adding a bit of cinnamon if you make a batch and let me know how they turn out.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.