There is something special about corn. It’s one of the sweetest veggies that almost everyone loves to eat.
Yesterday I shared a great tasting recipe for Cilantro Lime Butter. Use that great zesty butter on these Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn On The Cob. What I love about this recipe is you can roast them or grill them.
- 4 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons [url href=”http://noshmyway.com/2013/05/06/cilantro-lime-butter/”]Cilantro Lime butter[/url]
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro (for garnish)
- Preheat your grill and set to indirect heat (outer burners on interior burns off or on low)
- Butter each corn with the cilantro lime butter. (about 1/2 tablespoon per cob)
- Wrap each corn in foil.
- bake in oven for 25 minutes
I like to cook mine cut in half. They are so cute and much easier to eat too. 🙂
So go get your grill on and make these Cilantro Lime Corn on the cob at your next cookout.
I am sure you can think of numerous variations of my flavored butter. What would be one that you would try to make?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.