It’s grilling season. Well, almost. I guess officially, grilling season starts on Memorial Day weekend, but it’s been unseasonably warm lately. When it starts to warm up, it makes me crave food that is grilled.
We threw a tri-tip on the grill. Corn on the cob is always a great side that can be grilled.
I whipped up some Cilantro Lime butter for my corn cobs that we grilled. (recipe in future post).
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- Whip the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a small bowl and chill until firm.
Zesty. The flavored butter is well worth the wait. So when you are ready to get your grill on, pass the butter.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.