“I found my thrill on blueberry hill”. Who remembers that song? I only know it from the TV show called Happy Days. Richie used to sing it when he got his way with the girls. I am not old enough to really remember the song.
I can’t tell you how pleased I am with my Ninja blender. Never in a million years did I think I could make ice cream with it. Well more like a soft serve. And the fact that no Ice cream maker is needed makes it even better.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free half and half
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients into the blender and blend until all the ingredients thickens (about 5 minutes)
- Serve immediately.
- Or freeze for about 20 minutes then serve. Don’t freeze longer than that because it becomes a solid piece of ice.
Just look at that beautiful blueberry color. Just like Violet Beauregard in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
So creamy and luscious, no one will know that it’s fat-free. As a matter of fact, don’t tell them and I won’t either.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.