You will not believe that I actually made these incredible Fluffy Peanut butter Pancakes several weeks ago. Yup, I forgot all about them sitting in the queue waiting for me to edit the photos. And, as it turns out, I only took two photos. I guess I was in a hurry to eat them.
I remember eating these and wishing I had a banana to slice and serve on top. Of course everyone know that peanut butter and banana’s go great together.
- 1/4 cup Bisquick
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 cup egg beaters
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon Canola Oil
- Stir together Bisquick and sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat egg with peanut butter in small bowl until blended.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Add all at once to the dry ingredients, beating until blended.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat or griddle to 375 degrees F. Spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1 tablespoon batter for each pancake onto skillet. Cook until bubbles break the surface.
- Turn and brown the other side.
Just thinking about peanut butter pancakes again is making me want to make another batch.
My lovely dog Kona, who makes a great kitchen scavenger, was having fun with her blanket.
I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious these peanut butter pancakes tasted.
What I want to know
What is your craziest pancake concoction that you made and loved?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.