I love to make specialty drinks. You can tell just by checking out my Recipe Index and seeing all the other drinks I have created.
One drink that I haven’t had in years is a vanilla cream soda.
I made my own Vanilla Syrup using Splenda Sugar blend.
Now I can make my own vanilla cream soda.
I also made a Pom Cream Soda too. Just replace the Vanilla syrup for Pom Juice.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend
- Pour the water and sugar into a small sauce pan.
- bring to a boil.
- Add the vanilla extract
- Reduce to simmer
- Stir until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Removed from stove
- Cool and pour into your container.
I can’t even begin to think of the other uses this vanilla flavored syrup can be used for. Perhaps a Spicy Vanilla Latte is in order. Hmm, I wonder what Marlys will think of this recipe?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!