Sometimes I feel like a mad scientist in the kitchen. Testing out new recipes. It doesn’t always go the way I want it to. But my Jam Stuffed Pancakes was easy, and so delicious that I literally did not need any butter or syrup. I used the Strawberry Cordial Quick Jam that I made the other day. 2 Tablespoons of the jam is only 1 PP, so whatever jam you use, keep that in mind.
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tablespoons Egg Beaters
- 10 teaspoons Strawberry Cordial Quick Jam
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the jam.
- On a hot griddle, drop one tablespoon full of the batter
- Add one teaspoon of the jam and top 1/2 tablespoon of the batter on top of the jam.
- When the pancake starts to bubble, flip it for a couple of minutes, until it turns golden.
So next time you are thinking about stuffing it, Try stuffing it with jam.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.