Oh My Goodness! That is all I can think to say about how easy and luscious it is to make this recipe. And you know what? The best part is NO ICE CREAM MAKER NEEDED.
I know it’s the middle of winter, but I bought the most adorable cups and I wanted to make something fancy to put in them. I happened to have a bag of frozen blackberries so I figured why not try making frozen yogurt. You can make this exact recipe substituting your favorite frozen or fresh berries.
Are you drooling yet?
- 12 ounces Chobani Honey Non fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup frozen black berries, thawed
- Combine yogurt and vanilla bean paste in a medium metallic bowl.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and let sit 10 minutes.
- Transfer frozen yogurt to a food processor and add fruit slices.
- Pulse a few times until fruit is broken but still chunky and incorporated with the yogurt mixture.
- Transfer back to medium bowl and refreeze for another 1-2 hours depending how hard or soft you want it.
I think a 3 PP frozen treat like this definitely makes enjoying it guilt free such a treat!
All you need is a little patience and you will have your own frozen yogurt.
Thanks for stopping by.