Friday nights at my house often are Friday night “At The Movies”. The hubby and I will rent a movie and instead of dinner, we have champagne and appetizers.
This appetizer is creamy and has a great combination of flavors.
- 2 apples, one to dice and one to slice
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- ½ Tablespoon Grapeseed oil, (Walnut Oil would be a good alternative)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice the apple and place in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Add parsley, grapeseed oil and salt and pepper to the apples and toss
- Carefully crumble the goat cheese into apple mixture and gently fold together
- Serve immediately with sliced apples
Don’t save that bottle of champagne for a special occasion. Make every day special.
Have a great day!