Love does not have to be complicated, unless that is, you have a love for food. Now that can be complicated.
.In my best effort to stay on track, for lunch yesterday I created this great tasting sandwich and had it with a serving of sliced strawberries. Oh the creaminess of a brie cheese combined with deli counter fresh sliced turkey breast is such a great combination.
I generally prefer my sandwiches to be fairly simple. What I mean by that is that I hardly add a bunch of condiments. Feel free to include them on top of your sandwich. Maybe next time I will add a small salad with my sandwich, or maybe a cup of soup.
- 3 ounces deli sliced oven roasted turkey breast
- 2 ounces brie
- 1 hoagie type sandwich roll, split and halved
- 1 teaspoon butter
- In a grill pan set on medium high heat, melt the butter
- Add the bread,and top with brie and turkey.
- Add the top of the bread and press down with a spatula.
- flip and press the other side until cheese melts.
If you haven’t seen the new Kelloggs commercial, I recommend to watch it. Here is a quote from their ad. “Nobody should be defined by a number. We believe we should choose a word – a way we want to feel – and let that be our motivation. ” What will you gain, when you lose?”
I am making that my motto. I will not be defined by a number.
Enjoy your day!