January 5 is National Whipped Cream day. I bet you think whipped cream is taboo if you are trying to eat healthy or healthier, or if you are on any type of weight management program.
I am here to tell you that today is your lucky day. I whipped up this faux whipped topping that is a thousand times better for you and makes you feel satisfied at the same time. See, I told you that you are lucky. It can’t get any easier either..
I used the wisk attachment on my mixer, but you can hand whip this puppy too.
- 6 or 8 large strawberries, sliced
- 4 ounces vanilla flavored Chobani Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon turbinado sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Put your sliced strawberries in a bowl and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, combine the yogurt, sugar and vanilla and Whisk until combined.
- Serve on top of your sliced strawberries
2 PP per serving
I loved this treat and it definitely satisfies the sweets cravings, if you are like me.
Have a Blessed weekend!