A few days ago I made Lemon Curd Mini pies using Greek yogurt and it tastes so good. Today I tried to make chocolate cream pies. And the result is another winner. You just can’t go wrong with Chobani.
the recipe is quite easy and if you are short on time these are perfect. I love the individual portions. There is no need to try to cut into a huge pie. There is no leftover pie to devour as a midnight snack and tis one is light and fluffy. My photos are a bit lacking. I ended up with a lot of reflection from the flash and the silver of the spoons and the rim of the pie tins. Note to self, don’t consume both pies until the pictures have been checked.
- 2 Keebler brand graham cracker mini crusts
- 2 ounces Chobani plain yogurt
- 2 ounces Cool whip light
- 2 tablespoons Hersheys Lite Chocolate syrup
- In a small bowl mix the yogurt and the cool whip until nice and creamy.
- Fold in the chocolate syrup.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to firm.
These are so easy and fun to make. I do believe I will make these and the lemon curd pies for my Christmas Eve dinner. Do you have a favorite pie?
Enjoy your day!