I love me some good pie. All kinds of pie. The hubby’s favorite is lemon meringue pie. This led me to try to find a great way to let him have his pie and let me eat some too.
Here’s what I discovered
Since his slice of pie is 11 PP, I made this Lemon Pie using lemon curd and Chobani yogurt for only 6 PP per pie! Okay Okay, it’s a mini pie, but it’s my pie. The whole thing is mine. Mine, mine, all mine.
Here’s how you do it.
Eat one now. Save one for later. (no sharing)!
- 6 ounces plain Chobani yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Dundee brand Lemon curd
- 2 Keebler brand mini graham cracker pie crusts
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt and the lemon curd so that it’s nice and smooth.
- Pour into your graham cracker pie shells. And they are ready to eat.
Now I am going to tell you a little secret. They hubby saw me eating this pie and asked me what it was. I said it was lemon cream pie. He gave me a cute little smile and I said, “Would you like to taste it?” He quickly responds with a resounding “Yes!” So I let him try a taste. And his response was,” Is there more?” So just between you and me, there was no yogurt in that pie!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.