The day after Thanksgiving is not meant for shopping. It’s just not right. It should be a day of rest. And whoever decided to capitalize on opening retail store on Thanksgiving night should be locked up for life.
I am not going out to hit any of the retail stores today. I plan on siting back and relaxing, then getting my Christmas decorating started.
So why not start out with this sweet tasting coffee drink.
- 6 ounces strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons lite chocolate syrup
- 8 ounces 2% milk, warmed
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons crumbled graham crackers, plus 2 crackers for decorations
- Pour the coffee into two separate cups
- Add one tablespoon of chocolate syrup to each cup, stir.
- Add four ounces of the warmed milk to each cup
- Add the marshmallows, Sprinkle with the crushed graham crackers. Serve immediately.
I am still savoring all the memories made from our Thanksgiving dinner. And I am ready for some peace.