Last week I was getting my hair done and when you are sitting in the chair for 2 hours you do lots of talking. My hair stylist has been my friend and stylist for more years than I can remember. We talk a lot about food because she knows I blog about food. Okay we gossip too. But she made the mistake and told me about cookie butter. Now I heard about it before, but I never actually went out and bought it.
I was at World Market and there it was staring in my face saying, “Come on, you know you want to try it”. It was Biscoff Spread. So I went ahead and bought a jar. The hubby took my bag to put it in the backseat of the car, but I told him no way, I will hold onto the bag. As soon as we drove off, I ripped open my bag and opened the jar and proceeded to scoop out and devour this luscious spread. Luckily I didn’t devour the whole jar.
It was so smooth and sweet and addicting. Then the wheels started spinning and I came up with the hot cocoa treat. My next experiment will be to make a Biscoff latte.
- 8 ounces 2% milk
- 1 Tablespoon Biscoff Spread
- 1 teaspoon Lite Chocolate syrup
- optional: Mini marshmallows for garnish
- In a small sauce pan ove medium low heat add the milk, Biscoff and chocolate syrup and warm the mixture just until the biscoff spread melts.
- Whisk together until all combined and pour into two small cups and garnish with marshmallows.