Now that I have leftover turkey breast, cranberry sauce, and stuffing, it’s time for a leftover sandwich with all the Thanksgiving feast fixings. And the best part about this sandwich is I am making it for my baby girl who is a sandwich lover.
The best bread to use when making a panini, is a rustic type of bread, like a ciabatta. Have the bakery section of your local supermarket slice the whole loaf for you. I don’t even own a panini pan. all you need are two heavy pans. If you have any grill with ridges that’s the best, but really it’s not necessary and just makes it look pretty.
- 4 ounces leftover turkey breast
- 1 tablespoons leftover bacon apple stuffing
- 1 teaspoon left over cranberry relish
- 1 Tablespoon butter, divided
- Layer your turkey, stuffing, and the cranberry sauce onto one slice of the bread.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, melt ½ tablespoon of butter in the hot pan.
- Place the turkey sandwich into the buttered pan.
- Grill for about 2 minutes pressing another pan on top of the bread and press down.
- Add the other ½ tablespoon butter to the pan and flip the sandwich and press another skillet on top. cook 3 or 4 minutes.
Have a great day everyone. I think I might need another panini. I know Melissa had two and so did Hunter.