As you all know, my latest obsession is our new gas grill. I have some pork chops that I am dying to grill.
If you decide to grill pork chops make sure you get pork loin chops that are at least 1 inch thick. If they are the thin cut chops, stay away from the grill. Unless, of course, you want dry and stringy chops!
Using a marinade with a oil base is the best way to cook the chops. They cook up fast, so once they are done, let them rest a few minutes on the top grate of the grill.
Grilled Pork Chops
- 2 6-ounce bone-in pork loin chops
- ⅓ cup Litehouse brand Red Wine and Olive Oil dressing
- Place the chops in a large zip lock bag. Add the dressing and marinate at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Heat up the grill to medium.
- Grill chops about 4 minutes per side.
Place the chops in a large zip lock bag. Add the dressing and marinate at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
Heat up the grill to medium.
Grill chops about 4 minutes per side.
Love the grill marks. If I must say so myself, they were moist and delicious!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great grilling day.