If you are looking for the easiest chicken recipe, you have come to the right place. I just love it when something so simple and easy tastes out of this world.
I just threw this together at noon today and the results were to die for. The chicken just seemed to fall apart and could be cut with a fork.
Serve this to your hungry family and they will be begging you for more.
5 PP per person
- 16 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black peppercorns
- 1 can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom Soup
- Three or four carrots, chopped
Pour the chicken broth into the slow cooker. Add the chopped carrots, and then the chicken.
Sprinkle the cracked peppercorns onto the chicken.
Pour the can of golden mushroom chicken on top of the chicken.
Set the slow cooker to 6 hours.
When it’s done, sprinkle the minced parsley over the top.
For additional PP, serve with your favorite rice dish, or mashed potatoes. Or better yet, make a huge salad using your favorite power foods.